Sunday, October 7, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Let me introduce myself first and foremost....

My name is Jay and I live in a Northwest suburb of Chicago. I am an avid sports fan, mostly of Chicago teams but I feel I can be an objective sports observer. In my 37 years on this planet, I have seen championships by my favorite teams the Bears and Bulls and also the White Sox, whom I root for (and yes, I also root for the Cubs).

I am a graduate of the University of Illinois so guess where my allegiance in college is....I-L-L!

I am a fan of the major sports (baseball, football, basketball, and yes, hockey) so that's what you'll see commentary on here. Occasionally I get interested in some other sports or alternate leagues (Arena Football or MSL soccer) but probably not. MSL soccer isn't that popular here for a reason, I mean who the hell wants to watch a 0-0 soccer game where there's no hitting???

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my blog. Tell your friends and we can have some good discussions on this blog....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There goes the neighborhood...

Unknown said...

And speaking of Illini...looks like we left some Badger roadkill down in Champaign! Go Illini! Long live the Chief!

Anonymous said...

Can't leave you hanging on that "I - L - L!!"... so....

I - N - I!!!